Sunday, April 5, 2009

Back Again in Manila

Well made it to Manila safe and sound after many plane rides. When departing San Francisco we were told that North Korea was missile testing and our flight was going to be longer because of the routing around the testing! Thank Goodness :)

Arrived in Manila - hot, humid and very glad to be off an airplane. Arrived at the hotel and checked into my room and getting settled in for my 3 weeks of training. I miss all of my family already and I'm sure the 3 weeks will go fast.

I brought my Grandma's Brag Book with me which I'm missing some pictures of Carter but I did get a picture of him on my cell phone before I left. I delivered all my Easter baskets early and I hope was enjoyed by all - Kelly and I really enjoy putting them together. I made the Easter cards this year and I think I did a pretty good job on them but I'm proud of doing them myself anyway.

Love and Miss all of you!

2 comments:

Alison said...

We miss you already too!! As you saw, Trent is very much enjoying his bucket and Carter's! :-) What else would you expect from him?!

Anonymous said...

Come home please ;) Braden L-O-V-E-S his (and Teagan's) bucket! I had to hide the jelly beans so he wouldn't eat them all in one sitting...and then I caught Nigel eating them!